SkinPen: The Next Advancement in Micro-TherapySkinPen is a medical grade, Skin needling, also called microneedling therapy, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI),...
There are four steps:
Step 1: Cleansing and exfoliation. The technician uses a small "deplaning" tool that opens up pores and sweeps the uppermost layer of makeup debris and dead skin cells away. It felt like a spinning toothbrush was being run over my face.
Step 2: Acid peel. Most glycol peels leave your skin stinging for a few minutes until they're washed off, but not this one. The glycol/salicylic acid peel is gentle enough that it only creates the faintest tingle.
Step 3: Extractions. If you're the type of person who gets off on seeing what comes out of your clogged pores, this is the part of the treatment you'll love. Instead of performing manual extractions, the technician uses something rather elaborately called a vortex-extraction nozzle that acts as a vacuum. The sucking sound it makes is oddly satisfying, but the best (or the worst?) part is the cup at the base of the machine that shows exactly what was extracted—and it's more than you think.
Step 4: Serum applications. This step uses the vortex-fusion tool, which infuses an antioxidant-and-collagen-rich serum into the skin to promote elasticity and hydration.
- Removes dead skin
- Enhance smoothness
- Increase radiance
- Stimulate collagen production and fibroblastic activity
- Reduce acne scars and wrinkles
- Assist in active acne treatment
- Lighten pigmentation
Benefits of Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation:
- Restores those messages from the brain to tell the skin to rejuvenate.
- Helps tone facial muscles by replicating our own biological currents.
- A safe alternative to the invasive and risky treatments on the market today.
- Counteracts the effects of sun damage, premature aging and poor dietary habits, without surgery.
- An assortment of nourishing and rejuvenating facial products are also used in our clinic to revitalize and tone your skin.
- Improves the overall appearance of the face and neck.
- Treatments are painless and no electrical currents is felt, just maybe a very light tingling.
- Enhances and prolongs the results of chemical peels and surgery when those procedures have been chosen.
- Treatments can leave you feeling energized and youthful.
- No risk of toxic injections under your skin that leave the face stiff and the muscles rigid.
- Top Hollywood stars and international models, currently use this safe alternative to enhance their beauty and promote anti-aging.
Treatments that revive your skin as it is resurfaced, infusing it with targeted nutritional formulas loaded with highly concentrated serums, of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and essential oils.
Wrinkles (Eyes, Lips, Cheek, Furrows, Forehead, Neck, Décolleté-Chest, etc.), Sun Damage, Freckles, Dry or Dehydrated, Collagen & Elastin Deficiency, Broken Capillaries, Hyper-Pigmentation, Hypo-Pigmentation, Acne, Acne Scarring, Rosacea, Hollowing of Jaw Line, Sagging Eye Contours, Dark Circles, Impaired Circulation, Marionette Lines and Impressions, Stretch Marks, Melasma, Pregnancy Mask, and Discoloration.
Resurfaces & Removes imperfections along with the dead surface skin cell layers that block external topical nutrients from entering the skin.
Delivers External Cosmeceutical nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants into the newly exposed and absorbent skin, supporting the reversal of its aging process.
Triggers 48-72 hours of new skin cell regeneration in the Stratum Basal Layer and the synthesis of Collagen and Elastin Peptides in the Dermis, restructuring the entire skin matrix from Dermis to surface within a Reversing TimeTM Program.
Creates a Facelift thickening of Extra-Cellular Lipids (moisture barrier replenishment) in the Stratum Granulosum, an underlying layer of the epidermis.
Dermaplaning is a manual, non-invasive, skin resurfacing procedure that uses a special surgical scalpel blade to remove the top layers of dead skin cells. Derma planing can be performed on parts of the face, the entire face, or anywhere on the body. It improves the appearance of acne-scarred skin and smooth out facial wrinkles on the upper layers of the face. It is also an excellent treatment for melanoma and environmentally damaged skin. Derma planing is an alternative to waxing and depilatories for removing unwanted facial hair, including vellums (light) hair or “peach fuzz” which is difficult to treat with light therapy or
Our Revitalight Skin Care System is a safe, non-invasive, effective use of advanced Photo pulsation Light Technology designed to help diminish the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots on the face, neck and hands by promoting collagen firmness. It also helps control and eliminate acne. Extensive research involving safe light sources and wavelengths has enabled skincare science to create applications that allow light emitting diodes, Leeds, to help alleviate signs of aging.
Finest in quality, simplicity, and instant results at an affordable price
- The most advanced, patent-pending prefilled tray technology that is easy to used with no mess
- special proprietary whitening gel blend is designed for sensitivity with 5% potassium nitrate
- used with our premium LED light for outstanding results
- four to six shade improvement in easy 15 minutes session
each mouth piece comes with vacuum-sealed for freshness
the whitening gel used by White Blitz has been extensively researched through the parent company whiter image which produces whitening products for the dental industry. All products are designed to have exceptional result with minimal sensitivity and quality customer experience.
Please call (239) 529-2065 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Financing available upon request.